Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to All!



Happy New Year everyone! New Year's for me is a busy time. It, for starters, is the annual clean sweep the goes through our house. It began as "nesting" years ago as my children are born early in the year and has evolved. It is the impulsive need to clean and through out anything unnecessary, unused, broken, or questioned as "Do we have to have this?". As it is immediately following Christmas, it is also the need to make room for the Christmas loot in our ever shrinking home. As Christmas is put away for another year, it seems a time to start fresh, shake things up, lighten the load, make physical changes along with those New Year's resolutions.

As our business grows, it is also a time for inventory and re-newing our business plan. There are no major changes in store this year outside of streamlining our processes a bit and committing more of a line between business and family time - something that is very hard to do with a home based business. Lately, it seems something of a priority for young family. Of course, more to come.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Merry said...

Happy New Year to you too! I tagged you on my blog.

Have fun...

Vanessa said...

To bad you do not keep up your blog I LOVE your Goods! I found you on ETSY and I am trying to stay away from ETSY lol... I just had to tell you somehow that I LOVE your goodies!
Hugs
Vanessa
http://ohiogirltalks.blogspot.com/