Sunday, November 23, 2008

Farmer's Market with The Watermelon Tree


Yesterday I had the great pleasure of sharing my booth at the market with Tara of The Watermelon Tree along with her sweet MIL Melinda! Tara is a fellow member of the Louisiana Artisans Team of Etsy. She bunked up with us for some face-to-face sales, and a taste of the local market. She is so nice and we had a great time, although a little cold! As it warmed customers began surveying the lot for great local produce for Thanksgiving week, and of course, fabulous handmade items like painted gourds, and no doubt jewelry and soap! ;-) Tara's Snowmen and Christmas Tree earrings were beautiful, especially glittering off of the mid morning sun, and sold like hot cakes. I was fortunate (or smart enough) to grab the last one! Pictured are a few of her beauties I was able to bring home. Thanks Tara! Also a big thank you to Tara and Melinda for the help the provided me as well!




No comments: